Buscar en este blog

sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

Hey ho....Let´s go.

Away We Go (2009).
Director: Sam Mendes.
Guión: Vendela Vida (Written by).
Dave Eggers.

Elenco: John Krasinski.
Maya Rudolph
.
Jeff Daniels.
Catherine O´Hara.
Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Calificación IMDB: 7,4.
Calificación Joni: 7,5 cachorrines.

I´s been a long time, since a wanted to do one of my reviews in english, so now is the time. This film is from the director Sam Mendes, yes, the one who directed "American Beauty". I must tell, that this isn´t as great as American, but is one of my favourites tipe of movies nowadays. I love the movies that tells simple stories, some are funnier other more dramatic, but in the endm thry are just simple stories. This one tell us the story of a young couple who got pregnant, and they are going on a road trip to find a new place to make their new family. In the way they meet a lot of crazy and good peolple, but only their love for each other will make them win. It´s a nice story, I never imagine Maya being a leading performance, but she does it very well. I recomended this film because of his simple and true nature, it´s satisfying for our soul.

No hay comentarios: